Over the years we’ve seen tons of amazing community-made Minecraft Mods, from minor interface tweaks to complete graphics overhauls. Every once in a while, a mod comes along that completely changes the way you view Minecraft and its world. One of these mods is the Jenny Mod in Minecraft.
The Jenny mod introduces Jenny, an in-game virtual friend to your Minecraft home. Jenny is a mod that caters to teenagers in the world, while most mods improve the graphics and gameplay of vanilla Minecraft.
She will not only follow you around but she will also perform ” grown-up acts” with you if you have the resources.
This guide will cover the Minecraft Jenny mod, what it is used for, and how to download and install it for yourself.
What’s the Jenny Mod in Minecraft?
The Jenny mod is an unofficial mod that gives players a virtual girlfriend that follows them around in Minecraft.
Jenny, the eponymous brunette, is slim and beautiful in a crop top and yoga pants.
Jenny is more than just a follower. She also adds tons of interesting features straight from your favorite dating sim.
It took a surprising amount of work to make Jenny behave and look like a typical dating sim ” waifu.” If you give her a flower, she will blush, smile shyly, and lash out.
Although it may sound like a harmless romance, Jenny isn’t satisfied with this. If you give Jenny the right gift, she will perform ” adult” acts along with the player avatar. This includes many things that you don’t want your children to see in their creative sandbox game.
If you are an adult and find this description intriguing, scroll down to learn how to download Jenny.
Where can I download the Jenny Mod for Minecraft?
Jenny is not an official mod and won’t be found on any official Minecraft sites or social media accounts.
Instead, search Schnurri_tv for the link to Jenny mod files. Schnurri_tv, the creator of Jenny mod, updates their Twitter account with the most recent versions so players can download them and enjoy them.
After you have downloaded the Jenny mod files you can proceed to the next section of this guide: installing the Jenny mod in Minecraft.
How to Install the Jenny Mod in Minecraft
Before you attempt to install the Jenny mod, there are two things that you need to know.
It only works with Minecraft version 1.2.2. To enjoy the Jenny mod, you must keep Minecraft version 1.12.2 up to date.
Forge is required for the Jenny mod. Forge is a custom loader that allows you to make more complex modifications to Minecraft.
Downgrading Your Minecraft Version
People who are not up-to-date on the latest Minecraft patches won’t be able to download and run the Jenny mod. First, you must downgrade Minecraft to version 1.12.2. Follow these steps
Click on the Installations tab in your Minecraft Launcher.
- You can name the new installation however you wish, and then select 1.12.2 from the Versionselector.
Next, click on the Create button at the bottom-right corner
Downloading And Installing Forge
Forge can be downloaded from the CurseForge Website.
- Forge for Minecraft version 1.2.2 is available by selecting 1.12.0 in the left-hand menu and 1.12.2 from the dropdown.
- Next, download Minecraft Forge and install it just as you would any other Windows program.
Installation of Jenny Mod for Minecraft
- Open CurseForge
- Select Minecraft to be taken to the list of supported gaming.
- To the right of the search bar, click on the Create a Custom Profile button
- Name the new profile Jenny, and change the Minecraft Version to 1.12.2.
- Right-click your profile and click the Open Folder option. This will open the profile directory.
- Enter the mods folder.
- Drag and Drop the Jenny mod files you downloaded earlier to this folder.
- Click on your profile to return to Forge. This will open a list with all the installed mods. Two mods should be visible in the Installed Mods List: GeckoLib mod and Rofl mod.
- To fire up Minecraft with Jenny mod, click on the Play orange button
- Once Minecraft has been loaded. To start a new game, click on the Playbutton.
- Make a Creative world, and then look for Jenny’s home. It should be near your spawning place.
- Open your Inventory, and then type the keyword “jenny”, into the Search Items bar.
- Drag the Jenny Egg to your inventory.
- Jenny will spawn if you equip and toss the Jenny Egg on the ground.
- Now Say “Hi!” to your virtual girlfriend!