Kahoot, a digital game-based learning platform that promotes active learning, allows teachers to interact and students to play competitive games.
This program offers learners the chance to expand their knowledge base. Players can choose to tackle individual or team-based problems.
Kahoot games are available for play at any time and from anywhere. It can be used on any device with an internet connection. It can be difficult for new players to join Kahoot games so we have compiled a guide that will help you.
You must have these skills to join any Kahoot game – live or not – in order to be able to participate.
- Laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device that supports Kahoot or a supported browser.
- You will need a stable internet connection. You will need to have a stable internet connection to access the assignment. However, the assignment will only require you to log in to the game to answer 1000 questions.
- Only if the host allows player identification, you will require an account.
- You will also need a gaming code or link to join a Kahoot-related game. If you don’t know who hosts the game, the pin code won’t work.
Pin Code Required to Join A Kahoot Game
Follow these steps if you’re using a pin code for joining a Kahoot gaming session.
- Log in to Kahoot using a mobile application or web browser.
- Navigate to the game you are interested in, and click “Play” if it is a group event. Click ” Challenge” if there is a homework assignment.
- You will need to choose between ” Classic” and “Team” modes if you’re playing in a group. You can play in the classic mode if you prefer to play alone. You can also choose team mode if you prefer to play in a group.
- On the next page, click on ” Ready To Join?”.
- A six-digit game code will now appear. This pin code will be required by players to play the game.
- Navigate to your device, then open Kahoot in the web browser or mobile app.
- To join the game, enter the game pin code.
- You will now need to create a nickname.
- Once you are done, click “OK, Go!” to join the game.
- On the main game board, the names of all players who have joined the game will be displayed.
- Click on “Start”, and the game will start.
Use a link to join a Kahoot game
Follow the steps below to join a Kahoot gaming session using a link
- Click the link to open the Kahoot app
- You can also open the app from your browser if you don’t have it installed.
- Enter your pin code. You will be sent one by the host of the game you wish to join.
- If the host has enabled it, enter the player identifier. To do this, you will need an account on Kahoot.
- Now, enter your Kahoot nickname. Click on Start. The game will now start